Skip to main content
- Pre-School students should be between three and five and a half years old, at the beginning of the academic year.
- Grade one students should meet the age requirement set by the Ministry of Education. It usually says that the child should be no less than five years and nine months old, at the beginning of the school year.
- Students who did not meet their previous grade level requirements are not eligible for admission.
- The Admission Committee, headed by the Director General with the School Principal and Admissions manager as members decides on the admission of the student based on the following :
- Availability of seats.
- Student’s admission test and interview results.
- Priority is given to KFS staff dependents.
- Priority is given to students with siblings at KFS.
- Other applications will be considered according to admission test results, interview and application submission date