KFS Board of Directors Meeting
KFS held its 34th Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. HH Prince Bandar Bin Saud Bin Khalid, Secretary General of King Faisal Foundation and Chairman of KFS Board of Directors, led the meeting and welcomed new members.
- HH Prince Bandar Bin Saud Bin Khalid, Secretary General of King Faisal Foundation and Chairman of KFS Board of Directors
- Professor Mohammed bin Ali Al Hayazi,AlFaisal University, President
- His Excellency Dr. Naif bin Hashaal AlRoumi, Member of the Shourah Council
- His Excellency Fahad bin Mohammed AlDuwaish, J.P.Morgan Saudi Arabia, CEO
- His Excellency Abdulaziz Abdurrahman AlAreefi, Jadaw Investment, CFO
- His Excellency Vernon Cassin, Legal Consultant
- HH Prince Mansour bin Saad Al Saud, Assistant Secretary General, King Faisal Foundaiton
- Mr. Ziad Alzakari, Director General, King Faisal School
- Mr. Martin McElhone, Academic Director, King Faisal School
The Board listened to a brief presentation of the main highlights of the academic year thus far and discussed developmental plans. The Board set a goal for KFS to become one the best 100 schools in the world. The goal is attainable through cooperation and collaboration of efforts by all stakeholders.