- Parents review and sign the School’s tuition refund Policy.
- A written refund request, signed by one of the parents, or an email, must be submitted to the admissions Manager or admissions officer. firstname.lastname@example.org stating name of the student, parent mobile number and student school ID number (withdrawal date of the student is the date the school is in receipt of such a letter, not the date mentioned on the letter).
- The student is entitled to a full refund if he withdraws prior to the commencement of the semester.
- 30% of the paid tuition fees will be deduced when a student is withdrawn during the first or second week of the semester.
- 50% of the paid tuition fees will be deducted when a student is withdrawn during the third or fourth week of the semester.
- No refunds after the fourth week of the semester.
Note: Unless a signed request for withdrawal is submitted by parents, The student is considered a continuing student