King Faisal School Scholarship Program
“King Faisal Foundation Scholarships”
First / KFF Scholarship Award Requirements :
Applicant should :
- be Saudi or legal resident of Saudi Arabia.
- be of good character.
- be regular student of Saudi school or student of KFS.
- have attained Excellent grade in the last three years prior to application with a GPA not less than 98% or 6/7 on the IB Scale.
- submit authenticated transcripts and GPA of the last three years.
- have attained grade (1)in the basic courses (Arabic, Math, English) as per the progress evaluation system for the last school year if applying for grades 1 to 3.
- not be on another scholarship program.
- attain Excellent grade in the KFS Admission Test.
- be physically fit with no learning disability.
Second/ Documents Required :
- Completed Scholarship Application Form.
- Authenticated copies of transcripts of the last three years prior to application (or any available documents for applicants for grades 1 to 3).
- Copy of I.D. or Iqama.
- Medical Report.